You have no items in your shopping cart.
A medical professional can be identified even from a distance if he/she is wearing nursing scrub tops. A form of sanitary clothing, the main function of scrubs is to ensure sterility. Despite the core function of serving as a protective gear, a uniform that sets the medic apart from the crowd, the scrub tops have transformed into a comfortable yet stylish piece of clothing to break the monotony & seriousness of the profession and express personal style.
Designed for function, fit and performance, we offer a premium range of medical scrub tops that are stylish, chic and have stunning patterns like cross-over mock wrap V-neck to suit every body type. Crafted in London specifically for women, the scrub tops are made from the revolutionary Bio-Motion fabric complimented with inbuilt mechanical stretch that lets you move around for long hours without any discomfort. Understanding the urgent need of quality & safety in the medical industry, our solid scrub top is designed from the innovative TexiSoft-Comfy fabric which is manufactured exclusively for Simply Scrubs.
Apart from protection, scrub tops serve an important function of keeping you active and productive. That’s why Simply Scrubs products are carefully crafted with distinctive features that are practical. Our extensive range of medical scrub tops for women have digitally printed wash away neck label for comfort and irritation reduction while wear. Other features include carefully placed lower left and right pockets, signature concealed bottom right pocket within main pocket interior and a Basal side slits engineered to ensure increased motion range and stress fraying of the fabric. Available in attractive styles and shades, all nurse uniforms and healthcare clothing can be personalized by embroidery and printing services. Keep coming back on this page to get hold of the latest printed scrub tops from our wide collection of products from leading brands like Biz Care, Biz Collection, JB’s Wear, Softies, NNT and more.
- Stylish Chic Cross-Over Mock Wrap V-Neck premium range scrubs medical top
- Revolutionary Bio-Motion fabric complimented with inbuilt mechanical stretch
- Stylish medical scrubs top designed in London specifically for women
- Innovative TexiSoft-Comfy fabric manufactured exclusively for Simply Scrubs
- Digitally printed wash away neck label for comfort and irritation reduction during wear
- Carefully crafted lower left and right pockets
- Signature concealed bottom right pocket within main pocket interior
- Basal side slits engineered to ensure increased motion range and prevent stress fraying of the fabric
- Available in Jet Black or Navy
- Embroidery option available
FREE LOGO SETUP ON ALL EMBROIDERY
FREE SETUP Prices for Embroidery/FREE SETUP (<10,000 stitches)
- 5-10 Garments $16.00
- 11-20 Garments $12.00
- 21-50 Garments $9.00
- 51-100 Garments $7.00
- 101-150 Garments $6.70
FREE LOGO SCREEN SETUP ON ALL PRINTING
Prices for Screen Printing
- 1 Colour 10-20 Garments $9.00
- 1 Colour 21-50 Garments $5.00
- 1 Colour 51-100 Garments $4.00
- 1 Colour 101-150 Garments $3.20
- 2 Colour 10-20 Garments $14.00
- 2 Colour 21-50 Garments $9.00
- 2 Colour 51-100 Garments $6.10
- 2 Colour 101-150 Garments $5.10
- 3 Colour 10-20 Garments $20.00
- 3 Colour 21-50 Garments $13.20
- 3 Colour 51-100 Garments $8.00
- 3 Colour 101-150 Garments $6.40
We aim to ship all items within 7 working days of payment being received (except Bisley, Hard Yakka, NNT and King Gee products).
Please note that we do not carry stock on all items and we only stock popular items, the rest of the items are ordered as per your order.
Most items are shipped via Australia Post and Fastway couriers and can take up to a maximum 14-20 days to be delivered. In the unfortunate event this time has lapsed and you have not received your item please do not hesitate to contact us. We have a flat rate shipping fee of $15.00 for all metro and Australia Post coverage areas except regional areas where surcharges apply.
Any delivery date or time specified is an estimate only and we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. Orders are subject to availability.
For decorated order please allow and additional 3 weeks from artwork approval for the order to be shipped at the most. Upon delivery a signature will be required depending on the order size. We require a signature as a proof of delivery and to end the tracking of the order from our systems.
Unfortunately we cannot ship overseas or to a PO Box address.
Bisley Workwear order can take up to 3 weeks to delivery. Express shipping is only available upon request prior to placing the order.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns for printed, embroidery items and items that are not faulty or damaged for instance if you change your mind or simply do not like the design. By placing the order, you accept this condition and are legally bound by it.
We DO NOT:
- Accept returns for goods that are not faulty
- Accept returns simply because you changed your mind
- Accept returns simply because the items DID NOT FIT
- Accept returns for any decorated items
- Our return policy is not negotiable so please bear this in mind before placing an order and accepting our terms and conditions on the checkout page
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. In accordance with the ACCC we cannot offer a refund unless the product is faulty or damaged. (You can ask a business for your preference of a free repair, replacement or refund, but you are not always entitled to one. For example, the consumer guarantees do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.)