You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Straight-leg design
- Tunnel waistband with elastic and self fabric draw cord
- Two hip pockets with contrast key loop at right
- Utility pocket on right outer leg with pen pocket and hidden utility loops
- Cargo pocket on left outer leg with zip, plus NNT branded cord and toggle pull
- Patch pocket on back right side
- Knee panels on front of leg for ease of movement
- A sustainable antibacterial finish for long lasting freshness
- Next Gen Anti-Bac Cotton Tencel Poly Blend 53% Polyester, 34% Cotton, 11% Lyocell, 2% Elastane
- Wash separately before use
- Warm gentle machine wash
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry - warm
- Warm iron
- Do not Dryclean
Size and Fit
GARMENT MEASUREMENTS (IN cm)
These are garment measurements, not body measurements.
This size chart refers to the individual product only. Please check size charts for every product to determine your best fit.
Need some help on measuring size?SIZE MEASUREMENT GUIDE
|Size||A. Waist||B. Hip||C. Thigh||D. Leg Opening||E. Inner Leg Length||F. Outer Leg Length|
FREE LOGO SETUP ON ALL EMBROIDERY
FREE SETUP Prices for Embroidery/FREE SETUP (<10,000 stitches)
- 5-10 Garments $16.00
- 11-20 Garments $12.00
- 21-50 Garments $9.00
- 51-100 Garments $7.00
- 101-150 Garments $6.70
FREE LOGO SCREEN SETUP ON ALL PRINTING
Prices for Screen Printing
- 1 Colour 10-20 Garments $9.00
- 1 Colour 21-50 Garments $5.00
- 1 Colour 51-100 Garments $4.00
- 1 Colour 101-150 Garments $3.20
- 2 Colour 10-20 Garments $14.00
- 2 Colour 21-50 Garments $9.00
- 2 Colour 51-100 Garments $6.10
- 2 Colour 101-150 Garments $5.10
- 3 Colour 10-20 Garments $20.00
- 3 Colour 21-50 Garments $13.20
- 3 Colour 51-100 Garments $8.00
- 3 Colour 101-150 Garments $6.40
We aim to ship all items within 7 working days of payment being received (except Bisley, Hard Yakka, NNT and King Gee products).
Please note that we do not carry stock on all items and we only stock popular items, the rest of the items are ordered as per your order.
Most items are shipped via Australia Post and Fastway couriers and can take up to a maximum 14-20 days to be delivered. In the unfortunate event this time has lapsed and you have not received your item please do not hesitate to contact us. We have a flat rate shipping fee of $15.00 for all metro and Australia Post coverage areas except regional areas where surcharges apply.
Any delivery date or time specified is an estimate only and we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. Orders are subject to availability.
For decorated order please allow and additional 3 weeks from artwork approval for the order to be shipped at the most. Upon delivery a signature will be required depending on the order size. We require a signature as a proof of delivery and to end the tracking of the order from our systems.
Unfortunately we cannot ship overseas or to a PO Box address.
Bisley Workwear order can take up to 3 weeks to delivery. Express shipping is only available upon request prior to placing the order.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns for printed, embroidery items and items that are not faulty or damaged for instance if you change your mind or simply do not like the design. By placing the order, you accept this condition and are legally bound by it.
We DO NOT:
- Accept returns for goods that are not faulty
- Accept returns simply because you changed your mind
- Accept returns simply because the items DID NOT FIT
- Accept returns for any decorated items
- Our return policy is not negotiable so please bear this in mind before placing an order and accepting our terms and conditions on the checkout page
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. In accordance with the ACCC we cannot offer a refund unless the product is faulty or damaged. (You can ask a business for your preference of a free repair, replacement or refund, but you are not always entitled to one. For example, the consumer guarantees do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.)